- Congratulations to Dr. Victor Izzo!
- The swede midge problem intensifies – and we need your help!
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
Monthly Archives: April 2014
We are very excited that the genome of the Colorado potato beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata) has been sequenced as part of the i5K project by the Human Genome Sequencing Center at Baylor College of Medicine. Sean Schoville from University of Wisconsin … Continue reading