- Congratulations to Dr. Victor Izzo!
- The swede midge problem intensifies – and we need your help!
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Jedeliza Ferrater (Wagenigen and IRRI) just published her first paper in Arthropod-Plant Interactions! The Brown Planthopper has been the focus of innumerable research projects focused on rice resistance and planthopper “adaptation”. Jedi’s article nicely provides an overview as why this … Continue reading