Vic found that if the potato plant is grown under short-day photoperiods it may produce changes in the plant, which causes Colorado potato beetles to diapause. This paper is now available online at the link below. If you would like a copy, please email us.
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
- Ross wins the Public Research Impact Award from UVM
- Collecting species associated with wild and cultivated chili in Papantla, Veracruz