- Congratulations to Dr. Victor Izzo!
- The swede midge problem intensifies – and we need your help!
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Vic found that if the potato plant is grown under short-day photoperiods it may produce changes in the plant, which causes Colorado potato beetles to diapause. This paper is now available online at the link below. If you would like … Continue reading