- Congratulations to Dr. Victor Izzo!
- The swede midge problem intensifies – and we need your help!
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Hannah just won a Mini-Grant from the Office of Undergraduate Research!
Vermont Agriculture Groups Receive Nearly $190,000 to Benefit Specialty Crop Farmers Our swede midge research and Rachel’s spotted wing drosophila work landed us a decent chunk of change. · University of Vermont to increase the profitability of Brassica farmers by … Continue reading