Congratulations to Danielle and Hannah! They received undergraduate travel funds from the UVM Student Government Association to attend the Entomological Society of America Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas!
- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
- Ross wins the Public Research Impact Award from UVM
- Collecting species associated with wild and cultivated chili in Papantla, Veracruz