- Crop domestication, global human-mediated migration, and the unresolved role of geography in pest control
- Celebrating student research at the UVM Student Research Conference
- Andrei Alyokhin is featured in IPM Insights
- Ross wins the Public Research Impact Award from UVM
- Collecting species associated with wild and cultivated chili in Papantla, Veracruz
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Congratulations Dr. Victor Izzo! Vic successfully defended his Ph. d. thesis yesterday. Look for his first chapter to come out soon in Ecological Entomology.
Congratulations to Danielle and Hannah! They received undergraduate travel funds from the UVM Student Government Association to attend the Entomological Society of America Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas!
After giving up on iWEB, we are excited to be using WordPress to manage our website!