WINTER IS HERE WINTER IS HERE WINTER IS HERE WINTER IS HERE

With November nearing halfway over winter has come and snow is here to stay. My place has had a dramatic shift in only the past few days. As before the snow had come my site was the location from reprieve from the busy college life and was a place to escape from my responsibilities. It now has become the passage to fun and friends as we walk through my site in order to get to the golf course were we have gone skiing the past few days on the new snow and will continue to visit through the rest of the year to continue to ski. This change for my site is exciting and I am looking forward to more of my fiends visiting it as we continue to ski more throughout the winter.

My space is apart of the greater area of Burlington and is just one of the many hundreds of small clusters of forest that are scattered around suburban and urban areas in the North East. The specialness that I feel for this spot juxtaposed with its relative commonness has made me reflect more on how much I value time in nature and outdoors.

Throughout the time my site has probably been visited by thousands of people over many generations. Knowing that so many people must have been in the same place that I have been visiting for the past semester brings me joy that I can be apart of the history of this wonderful site. Perhaps one day another NR001 student will visit this site in order to blog about it.