Working through the Dorothy Canfield Fisher books with Edmodo: Warp Speed by Lisa Yee, Inside Out and Back Again by Thanha Lai, incorporating students into Edmodo, badging, book clubs and new scarves. It’s all in here.
Partnering with middle schools to improve the education of young adolescents in Vermont through technology-rich learning.
- The great twitter science teacher hunt
- Technology enhancing education at MEMS
- iPads in VT: we came, we saw, we apped
- “The students showed me how it was done”: Students and colleagues as educator resources
- Penny Bishop interviewed for Champlain Inititiative series
- Tarrant Institute News: Book trailers from The Edge, iOS Maps and Badgestack at MGI
- Book trailers from the Edge
- Map apps for the iOS
- Middle grades students building a 3-D printer
- Edmodo at Warp Speed