The Tarrant Institute has recently begun piloting a trial of Badgestack, an online badging platform, featuring level dynamics, friending and hidden rewards. As part of a course they’re taking via Badgestack, Susan and Audrey recorded this Google+ hangout to talk about how Badgestack might work in a middle school classroom, and their love-hate relationship with The Leaderboard.
Partnering with middle schools to improve the education of young adolescents in Vermont through technology-rich learning.
- The great twitter science teacher hunt
- Technology enhancing education at MEMS
- iPads in VT: we came, we saw, we apped
- “The students showed me how it was done”: Students and colleagues as educator resources
- Penny Bishop interviewed for Champlain Inititiative series
- Tarrant Institute News: Book trailers from The Edge, iOS Maps and Badgestack at MGI
- Book trailers from the Edge
- Map apps for the iOS
- Middle grades students building a 3-D printer
- Edmodo at Warp Speed