Time: 8:30-10:00am, 303 Bailey/Howe
1. Welcome Back for the Fall 2007 semester
2. Announcements- Agreement for how to hold this meeting and future meetings (please read)
3. Client Services Protocol
4. Use of Facebook to schedule meetings/events and for communication
5. Use of the TechCATs listserv for reminders and notices as well.
6. Holly has new office hours every Friday from 9am-11am in 303 Bailey/Howe Library
Places to Log your time and work:
CTL DOC track system
Director is IN Media Lab track system
People Soft to get paid!
Project Sofware Needs:
New iMovie software
Video Conferencing Software
Final Cut Pro new version
DVD studio Pro
UVM web template
Notes from TechCATs Meeting on September 13th
September 27, 2007 by Holly Parker
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.