Home > Meme Watch, Web Quizzes > It’s the Return of Silly Web Quiz Saturday!

It’s the Return of Silly Web Quiz Saturday!

June 21, 2008

Hey everybody!

I Am Cheerios1 — And I Am Aware of All Internet Traditions2!!!

Like other Cheerios eaters, you want to be a responsible adult.

But you can’t help but still be a kid at heart!

You try to make good decisions. You’re a clean cut, conscientious person.

You’re the type of person who would never skip breakfast.

Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss…

But a bigger part of you knows it’s too fun to miss!

1 This web quiz is available here.

2 For background on, and explanation of, the “I am aware of all internet traditions” internet meme, see here. For more examples, see here, and here, and here, and …

Categories: Meme Watch, Web Quizzes
  1. coeurlion
    June 22, 2008 at 11:20 am | #1

P.S. I am corn flakes.

“You are traditional and easy going. If something is high quality, you’re satisfied with it.

“You don’t need much variety or novelty in your life. You’re happy with what you have. You’re quite loyal.

“You’re the type of person who eats the same breakfast every day… And likely at the exact same time each day!”

2. Liam
    June 22, 2008 at 11:10 am | #2

Right there with ya, Coeurlion. I wish I had a remote sensor to keep track of my own spouse’s blood-sugar levels, and then i could better employ the Emergency Sandwich.

One must never, ever say “Um, have you eaten lately?” while the thunderbolts are flying, because this would imply that they exist just ’cause somebody skipped breakfast and therefore invalidates the wrath (thereby increasing said wrath).

3. coeurlion
    June 21, 2008 at 7:52 pm | #3

I hate to be a buzzkill, especially given my penchant for cold pizza for breakfast, but anyone who knows you like I knows you knows . . .

If you don’t eat a balanced breakfast, with plenty of protein and not too many carbs, thunderbolts have been known to fly from your fists and laser beams (yes, freakin’ laser beams) have been known to blast from your eyes.

To the uninitiated, this may sound like the “fun” described in the above quoted fortune cookie platitude. But for those of us in harm’s way, Cheerios alone will not save the day.