When I woke up this morning, and looked at the date, I knew it was time… Time to get my game face on for two very obvious reasons:
1) I had Badminton in like 35 minutes.
2) It is the beginning of Homecoming Weekend, and I had to get my Class Council face on!
Now I sit in my room, contemplating all the things I have to do over the course of the next few days:
1) Get some research going on my second assignment for Soc 100.
2) Get some questions situated for TA’ing tonight.
3) Pick up my food items to make some Macaroni Pie for the Soul Food Social.
4) Wake up on Saturday morning and begin the cooking madness.
5) Prepare for my nine hour shift at the DC come Saturday.
6) Organize my program members into a volunteer force that could be comparable to really well organized volunteers… from elsewhere in the world? (I don’t know, but they will serve food and it will be great!)
7) Remember to eat, sleep, and breathe… o.O
8) Complete reading assignments for the first 1/3 of next week.
Not in any particular order, but you know, get them done.
And now I shall run off to somewhere where I am needed to do something that I have signed up for/volunteered by someone other than myself, to something cause worthy!
Mind the puddles!