Homecoming Weekend Madness Has Descended!

When I woke up this morning, and looked at the date, I knew it was time… Time to get my game face on for two very obvious reasons:
1) I had Badminton in like 35 minutes.
2) It is the beginning of Homecoming Weekend, and I had to get my Class Council face on!

Now I sit in my room, contemplating all the things I have to do over the course of the next few days:
1) Get some research going on my second assignment for Soc 100.
2) Get some questions situated for TA’ing tonight.
3) Pick up my food items to make some Macaroni Pie for the Soul Food Social.
4) Wake up on Saturday morning and begin the cooking madness.
5) Prepare for my nine hour shift at the DC come Saturday.
6) Organize my program members into a volunteer force that could be comparable to really well organized volunteers… from elsewhere in the world? (I don’t know, but they will serve food and it will be great!)
7) Remember to eat, sleep, and breathe… o.O
8) Complete reading assignments for the first 1/3 of next week.
9) Survive.

Not in any particular order, but you know, get them done.

And now I shall run off to somewhere where I am needed to do something that I have signed up for/volunteered by someone other than myself, to something cause worthy!

Mind the puddles!

About Reba

Hey there! My name is Reba and I’m a Junior at the University of Vermont. I am a Program Director at Living and Learning for the ALANA House, A Building Manager at the Davis Center, a member of the 2012 Class Council, an active member in the LGBTQA community, a friendly face and an open heart. In this blog, I am going to try to make my UVM experience as real as possible to all who are in need of a little more perspective than the UVM booklets have to offer! So stop by and stay a while… You may read something you enjoy!