Whoa man… Its Sunday!

I know…
I know…
I know…

It has been a day since I have updated you on the status of UVM in relation to my life, or my life in relation to UVM. Well, you’ll be glad to hear that UVM is doing just fine, and nothing extreme has happened other than the antics displayed in “Grown Ups”, which was played last night at 8PM, then again at 11PM at Billings as part of the UVM/Bored movement. Just remember, every Saturday night, at 8PM, or 11PM, there is a film being played at Billings North Lounge, and they’re usually pretty darn awesome… Not to mention FREE!
In regards to yours truly, I have been bestowed the worst gift ever… A head cold. Would anyone like to guess as to what this means? It means I have turned into a zombie of sorts, and can not manage to make it from my room to anywhere, because my head feels like it has been filled with cotton. And that my friends, is why I did not post anything yesterday. A head filled with cotton, and a charley horse in the calf pretty much solidified my social death this weekend.
Now that I am on to part deux of my weekend o’ death, I plan on maybe getting some laundry done, and maybe walk outside so I have some clue as to what is going on around campus.

To wrap this up, I want to give a shout out to the person spinning some awesome tunes out their window in MAT (Marsh Autsin Tupper)… Keep them coming!

☮ & ♥

About Reba

Hey there! My name is Reba and I’m a Junior at the University of Vermont. I am a Program Director at Living and Learning for the ALANA House, A Building Manager at the Davis Center, a member of the 2012 Class Council, an active member in the LGBTQA community, a friendly face and an open heart. In this blog, I am going to try to make my UVM experience as real as possible to all who are in need of a little more perspective than the UVM booklets have to offer! So stop by and stay a while… You may read something you enjoy!