Holiday Spirit???

So Christmas is rapidly approaching (3 days?!?!), and sadly I am truly not in the holiday spirit at all. However, I have come up with a list of reasons why (kind of like making a list for Santa)…

• I finished my finals on the LAST DAY OF FINALS!!!, and while everyone was listening to Christmas music and shopping for gifts, I was stuck on the third floor of the library studying :(
  • I’m working over break…which entails me waking up at 5:30 am every day (except the weekends) to get to work for 7 am, before getting back home at 4 pm.
  • Christmas has become WAYYY too commercialized for me – I knew things were bad when I saw Christmas decorations in stores before Halloween!
  • Where is the snow?!?!?!?!

But my Christmas shopping is complete (thank you, Internet!), and tomorrow is the last day of the work week (thank you, Barack!). I really even haven’t had time to digress from the semester ending and work starting. Looking back, the semester went by very fast at times, but also very slow. Over Thanksgiving break, I was SUPER nervous for my finals, but I ended up getting a 90 and 92 on two of my finals!!! My other grades weren’t much lower either (don’t worry, nothing below a B). So with three days before Christmas, I think I better start getting in the Christmas mood and enjoy my long and well deserved holiday break!

Happy Holidays!!!