Time Flys

Hey everyone!

Sorry that it has been soooooo long since my last post – but a lot has been happening! It is officially the midterm period here at school, so I am spending WAYYY too much time studying in the library! I also went home this past weekend, as my parents went away for the weekend, and I hung out with my younger brother. It was really nice to be home and be able to relax before the bulk of midterms hit home. 

Last week though, I had a “take me back moment” which brought me back to freshman year. Walking back to my house after class, I ran into my Residential Advisor (RA), Hannah, that I hadn’t seen since the end of freshman year! Even though she was only able to chat for a minute, it was soooo good to see her again and quickly catch up from everything that happened over the past year!

It made me realize that college really does fly by! It’s hard to believe that I am almost half way done my junior year of college, while freshman year feels like it just ended yesterday! Sophomore year went by faster than the blink of an eye, and it feels like junior year is going by even faster! 

And before you know it, I will be a senior looking for a job (YIKES!) and reminiscing over the many memories of college. It was only yesterday that I was living in Simpson 314 with my RA Hannah living right across the hall from me!