Introduction to my place

My map

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1TRGU01ZymnDW6dXyKMIe02BAe0Y&ll=44.47652416538264%2C-73.18635550304105&z=18

How to get there and why I picked it

This spot was a easy 25 minute walk to get to. I picked this spot because of the aesthetic value I believed it to have. This area has beautiful Green ash tree in the middle of it. Also there is a nice stream running through it which is home to fish, water bugs and other species. This part of the spot will be fun to observe. It will be fun to watch the change in the species thought the season. Also I wasn’t the only one who appreciated the beauty of this spot. When coming back to the spot a second time there was a guy taking pictures of his friend near the ash tree. This just proves to me how special the spot is not only to me but others as well.

Vegetation

There is a 90-95% floor coverage in woody shrubs in my spot. There are a lot of small lady ferns, honey suckle and other woody shrubs covering the floor of my spot. The most common woody plants are green ash, red oak, honey suckle, red maple and some buckthorn.

untitled        untitled-2

Kara Winslow, Oct.14                      Kara Winslow, Oct.14

One response to this post.