I’m doing a test DR recovery of the CHWB database to the test server. Detailed instructions at:
- Copied the db and tlog backups to the test server
- Restore database; from device; with options:
- leave database non-operational but able to apply t-log backups
- changed the database file paths to the local drive on the test system instead of the iSCSI path
- Applied each transaction log, in sequence, and for each making the same options as above, except for the last one I left the default database operational state.
- Deleted the MedicatDB users, and recreated SQL Server login.
I still need to get Medicat installed, and then to fix the permissions for the suer to execute stored procs.