18. September 2015: Friday

LDAP/IdM:

  • LDAP Update:
    • Yeah – that was a PITA!  When I did a pre-removal for HR yesterday afternoon, I did not remove the PGP entitlement and the code did not verify that it needed to actually add it before it added it and that caused LDAP to puke on the update.  Took about an hour to clean up the mess and then a quick edit to fix the root problem in the code.
  • ACCOUNT Update:
    • No issues.
  • Code Updates:
    • Updated to report error instead of falling over dead if the pgp entitlement already exists.
    • Developing remote update code.

Backups:

  • Save Groups:
    • Failures:
      • med23
        • O:\ – VSS 0x8004230f
        • I:\ – VSS 0x80042306/0x80042301
        • G:\ – VSS 0x80042306/0x80042301
      • med9300wsb Z:\SQLBackups – unrecovered readfile error…
      • maple – thermal failure continues.
      • windowpane E:\

Exchange:

  • Stale LDAP Group Membership:
    • Code ready for a full-on test, I think…

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.