- No issues in last night’s update! YAY. (and I dealt with Wednesday’s issues last night while still on vacation).
- Question: Are notification emails going out? Answer: Yes, they are.
- Work for Account Services on renames.
- All clones finished for the week!
- The new filesystem on the NFS servers backed up nicely.
- No reported failures in the backups.
- more pieces of the matching grants system blocking access to my office this morning.
- update.pl updated to allow Java 7.
- Nice… httpd needs to be down, tomcat needs to be running… Eh?
- Upgrade run, 9:47am to 9:51am … really??? well, it was the test server.
- Of course, the httpd server now fails with a 500 error – internal server error – premature end of input on script file MRentrancePage.pl. Oh, that sounds cool…
- further debugging, and it seems a required MySQL table didn’t get built. Hmm, that’s not good.
- So, restored the snapshot from before the attempted upgrade, and upgraded again – much better!