- No issues in last night’s update.
- Account rename assistance.
- Apple GeneratedUID attributes added to a couple of groups.
- Discovered there are actually people with a phone type of “WORK”… need to code to fix that!
- 28 tapes had errors in the re-label run (of the 202 that were attempted before the process broke).
- Something is wrong with 111302L4, 111303L4, 111304L4 – they won’t label (might have its write protection cover closed).
- No errors in the backup groups last night! YAY.
- cloning started.
- Turns out BMC now requires that people get pre-approved to upgrade their footprints install. So, they have to approve me and give me a new serial number so I can download the 11.6.02 update and install it. ARGH!
- I was sent a link that works to download the full version. However, it was the 32-bit version. Second link sent was the 64-bit version. SnapShot for the win!