- No issues in last night’s update. However, there is a new employee that is missing their employee classification code. I have reported that to payroll so they can adjust the Job records for this individual.
- Loaded the uvm_apple.schema to provide the attributes for the MAC server project. Used it for a project.
- Two clients decided to fail last night. Working to figure out why.
- One hosed itself – and the admin says I should stop trying to back that one up. Ok.
- The other – Network Services changed its firewall without talking to anyone. Got that corrected.
- Compression turned off on the two full-save ZFS AFTD’s from the BUJBOD system.
- Disk clones finished up today.
- tomcat6 installation … per documentation (mostly)
- Footprints 11.6 upgrade script requires SUN Java 1.6!
- Asking BMC how to get around that (Issue: 316851)
- LDAP Feed:
- Seeing if a quick hack is possible.