- One bad job reported from PeopleSoft feed. Letting it fester for a day.
- Disk clones continue to run, Tape and CoM/IS clones have finished.
- One client failed to backup last night. Got a message from the sysadmin that they’d forgotten to disable it. Not certain if they meant temporarily or permanently – waiting for clarification before taking action.
- Getting a proper SSL certificate for the new test machine, and now it finally works, and the old test machine is powered off!
- Ugh! The upgrade script finally tells me that Tomcat is required for version 11 of Footprints! Gee, I believe that should have been noted in the upgrade requirements.
VMware Backup RFP:
- processing responses.