- Two former students in last night’s feed – danced them into existence.
- Still waiting on HR (they’re very busy right now) to confirm/deny the issue I asked them about yesterday.
- one of the silk servers apparently crashed and networker client refused to start because of that stupid 8.1.0 bug with /nsr/run files. I wiped /nsr/run and got networker client started, then re-ran the backup.
- Tape clones finished at 6:42 am. CoM/IS clones (having started a day later) are still running.
- SR62269034 – Ugh. GFS not really supported in all its glory, just as a filesystem for a single system – not as a filesystem accessed from multiple systems. Ok, let’s look at this a different way…
- Better security answer from a different person at BMC.
- Collecting the evidence, generating the screen shots.