- Four issues – Three former students – did the dance three times. One employee – that one might be a “former” graduate student and I sent a query off to HR to confirm.
- Checking up on the changes to the development server for the ou and title attributes – no problems with last night’s update.
- Installed the ldif_diff code change (not the updated list of replace only attributes) from the development system onto the production ldap server.
- 40 tapes to the vaults, 40 tapes from the vaults.
- E-Mail backups were messed up. Kent rebooted the world and re-ran the snap. I restarted the backups. It is assumed this is fallout from last night’s SAN upgrade.
- Clone status (what’s left):
- Tape: 1603.6 GB
- COMIS: 7118.9 GB
- Disk: 41714.1 GB
- That disk one may not finish, but the other two should!