- 12/21 – 12/26: The storage nodes that NFS mount the ZFS pools were locking up daily. I finally reduced the w/rsize of the NFS mount between 10 and 11 am on 12/26 from 1048576 to 65536 and they stopped locking up. They were locking up in the kernel in such a way that removal of power was the only option.
- 12/30: stornode3′s NFS mounted ZFS pool slice filled up over the weekend (the fulls were more than there was space for) and the staging process was not able to get ahead and stay ahead of the data stream. I gave up and reactivated the degraded pool to get the backups done.
- 12/30: Processing issues from 12/21 and 12/28:
- 12/21 – a former student. Did the dance.
- 12/28 – “updating wrong entry”. Banner added an SSN to a student entry and it happens to coincide with an employee record. Because neither of these accounts has been activated, I merged the new student (2013) info into the old employee (2010) LDAP entry and purged the student account.