- Got an email finagle to do.
- Almost everything has worked overnight. Hallelujah!
- Do have one test system that says it is active, but the save is just sitting there – no idea, will monitor. It finished in about 30 minutes.
- The tape and com/is clones finished. Started disk clones (will have to monitor closely that disks do not overflow with data).
- Back working on moving the data off that degraded ZFS pool. Letting it move data while I’m watching so it doesn’t get in the way over night.
- NFS read speeds are performing more like I was expecting with the [wr]size increased to 1048576! YAY.