- No issues in last night’s update.
- VPN flipping…
- OSP code change testing, and production roll-out.
- EDIT: 12/11 – Because the OSPEmail attribute does not have an EQUALITY match rule, the update code needs to be updated to replace instead of delete/add. Took two (2) hours (8:30-10:30) last night to manually process the rest of the update.
- Cleaning cartridge expired at 0525. Replaced at 0649.
- No response from EMC about the open issue (59521968). Need to poke them again. Scheduled a call for 10am tomorrow.
- Windows disaster recovery group had three failures. This is getting to be a pattern. Now, if I could only figure out what the pattern indicates :/
- df -h reports 2.3TB left on that second ZFS pool that I’m trying to empty off. Oops! I forgot about the gzip-1 compression. It’s really over 7TB of data. Well, darn! That’s going to take a while to stage off. Perhaps my Christmas present to myself will be getting this done before New Years??? (or maybe not)
- recover from over the summer required. Two tapes retrieved from the vaults. Recover command instructions given to the IT support person.
- Nothing back from Numara/BMC – perhaps it is time I gave them a phone call?
- Lots of work trying to adjust to the new firewall rule check in cfengine.