Theme: Another day, another day
- Update last Friday night had a former student. Did the dance.
- Meeting with OSP. Direction chosen. Marching begins.
- OSP schema updated.
- ACLs verified to protect the new info.
- in-mailgw and ldap.uvm.edu servers updated with the new schema.
- ldaprw was updated with the new schema at 10:30pm. No problems (Nagios noticed one of the in-mailgw’s had a sync check issue).
- Last week’s clones finished at 1am this morning. OUCH. Started this week’s clones up.
- Answered the questionnaire about NW 8.1.1 and friends – mostly honestly.
- Went to poke EMC about SR 59521968, and discovered they had poked me last Thursday. OUCH! So, I apologized and poked them back.
- BMC issue 293502 has been identified that our 9.3 install is too far out of date and I really need to upgrade to 11.6. Starting doing that. Need BMC to confirm that RHEL6 (glibc 2.12) is officially supported on Footprints v11.