Frank's Activity Log
17 September 2013: Tuesday
- Changed the permissions the COM/IS DN has to read entries as they coalesce their accounts with ours.
- There were no issues in last night’s Update! (OMG!!!)
- Test continues, no issues with it on test primary and replica servers.
- There have been reports of issues on the mailing list, so I’m waiting longer than normal before I push it into production.
- New Hardware:
- Backups of the test subject ran at a calculated rate of 11.05 MB/s last night. That is compared to a range of 1.1 to 16.9 (Average of 8.77) over the 5 previous days to the old storage.
- Loading up the other two new storage nodes.
- Planning next week’s maintenance
- Working with Qualstar about firmware upgrade
Tags: Admin, Development