- PeopleSoft upgrade will prevent the input of invalid SSN’s (so much for our special 9* entries to flag special kinds of employees). I have to work out the code changes to get around this.
- One privacy flag to set.
- New mdb developments to check out. Nice to have a developer’s ear.
- The data from yesterday’s stuck tape has been safely moved to another tape and the tape is being tested via IBM’s itdt full-write test in a known good drive.
- The replacement drive for the one that ate the tape yesterday has arrived and been replaced.
- sharding for the email servers is ready to be put in place on Friday.