- Privacy flags – bumper crop today
- PeopleSoft manual merges of two entries
- mdb test worked on development primary server, now to test it on the development replica
- ruhroh! mini-httpd is not working correctly on RHEL6! Must fix that. The pidofproc function is not working on RHEL6 like it does on RHEL5. The straight pidof binary command works.
- Adjusted the columns per page to 90 for the Admissions printer. It is now reported to work! YAY!
- The usual mess with some clients dying in the middle of being backed up and the connection not timing out. Thus I have to manually stop the job
- Discovered a COMIS based full that had been marked suspect (I think because the cloning process broke on the writing side). Therefore, I manually marked it not suspect, and am cloning it again this morning before I move the clone tapes.
- More discussion around how to best backup Virtual clients… EMC’s VADP process or something else (like VEEAM or PHD Virtual).
- filesystem sharding re-balanced for second unix file server.
- Further discussion with EMC about the /bin/logger vs /usr/bin/logger notification rules. SIGH.
- Testing out NW8’s Synthetic Full – how does it work???