- Manually clean tape drive, EMC 23189374… still broken since 14. April 2008!
- EMC 31051592:
- kill off the nsrck that started and hung at midnight.
- Discover the “undef” volume problem is a side effect of this daily process not working.
- Continue manual nsrck -L6’s against all clients in /nsr/index
- EMC 31099632 — open, sev 2 — med104 failing VSS SYSTEM SERVICES:\ backup due to SQL
- Weekly cloning script finished. So, once the nightly backups finally finish, I’ll be able to recycle networker on the server to see if that clears up the issue with 31051592.