29. Dezember 2005 — Donnerstag
- LDAP check for error alert went off… turns out the attribute being checked to determine that an entry is in the “Expired” state was misspelled. Corrected.
- mink ssh closed to off-campus access after someone in Japan thought it would be nice to try to break in yesterday
- Working on OpenLDAP 2.3 builds for RHEL3 and RHEL4
- sendpage locked up… nasty process to fix
- Reset user’s password (cover for sick Account Services reps)
- Updated a calendar user’s email address (cover for sick Account Services rep)
- Created a calendar account…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.