Finishing Up

Classes ended yesterday and I can’t believe that another year has passed! It feels like time is racing by.. everything is changing so quickly! I’m moving out of the dorms and into a house in downtown Burlington. I’m staying here this summer, working at the Skinny Pancake (a delicious crepe place by Lake Champlain) and exploring summer Vermont! Some of my friends are graduating and are about to begin “real life.” I’m so sad to see them go!

But before we can call the year complete, we must all go through finals… ugh. The library has been packed all week, each computer is accompanied by a student busily typing a paper or researching. You can’t walk through the first floor without running into at least a few people you know. Its always fun to take a few study breaks, whether its stopping to chat by a desk or getting a coffee with someone you haven’t seen since last semester. Leave it to college students to make studying for finals a social event!

But this spring hasn’t been all work and no play! My friends and I have traveled to gorges, mountains, lakes… the warm weather has allowed all sorts of adventuring! Last weekend we had a great time grilling on a friends porch… I just can’t wait for the summer!!

gorge%20photo.jpg

grilling.jpg