Aaaagh! Exam!

02 Oct

Yup, again it’s been a while. Last week I had an exam in my Bible as Literature class. It wasn’t very hard, and I studied well for it. However, on Monday I have another exam in my Native American Indians class. I don’t think I’m going to do as well on this one. There is a lot of material to sift through, and honestly there’s not much that I’m interested in. This whole section of the course was based on the history of Native Americans, from the time they got to North America to the time when Europeans came in. We’ve covered most of the groups in the western United States to about the mid-west. It’s SO MUCH TO HAVE TO KNOW! So I’m spending all of my Saturday going through lecture slides, notes, and readings (over 400 pages!). So. Freaking. Fun… NOT. Just part of the college experience… at least my other classes are good!

Actually, I got a paper back in Modern Poetry which I thought was a terrible paper, but I got an A on it. I like it when this happens.

So other than the exam making a dent in my contentedness, my car won’t start, it’s not the battery, it may have run out of gas and some needs to be put in the┬ácarburetor. I’m proud of the fact that I can check my own oil and fluid levels and generally determine what is wrong when my car dies. But I’m still gonna have to call AAA or my stepdad to really determine what needs to be done. Plus I need to call the DMV in New York because I got pulled over there and was supposed to fill out paperwork about it and lost the papers. Plus my laptop is broken, so I need to contact Sony to get a box to ship my computer out to the manufacturer to get fixed. UGH. So much!

Well, I probably shouldn’t spend more time on this, so I’ll leave it at that. Praying for better luck.