* Grading short weekly reading quizzes, periodic written reflections, and entering grades weekly
* Attending one weekly meeting with me (Day/time TBD)
* Responding to student emails in a timely manner
* Gathering materials for the class
* Other support work as needed
- Junior or Senior standing
Please send an email to Katlyn Morris, the course instructor, at Katlyn.Morris@uvm.edu, with “TA Application” in the subject heading. In your message, or in a word or pdf attachment (with your name in the document title), please include:
(1) A page explaining why you want to be a TA and how your strengths, experiences, and skills will make you a good fit for the position.
(2) Email contact information
(3) The name of one UVM faculty person as a reference,
(4) A copy of your resume or a list of relevant work and volunteer experience,
DEADLINE: April 15, 2013
Katlyn Morris, Ph.D.
Instructor of Plant & Soil Science and Environmental Studies
University of Vermont