Good Morning Waste Reduction and Recycling Enthusiasts!
The North Carolina State University, Waste Reduction and Recycling Office, has an open Outreach Position.
Please help spread the word by distributing this opportunity through your networks. I expect the position to stay open for approximately 2 weeks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide education and outreach to customers, departments and campus community regarding programs and services provided by the waste reduction and recycling office. Develop, create and update marketing material such as: website, press releases, memos for large scale distribution, signs, flyers, hand out, brochures, labels, customer service.
- Conduct industry research, technical knowledge and trends related to waste minimization, recycling and media resources.
- Attend and participate in professional meetings and organizations such as Carolina Recycling Association (CRA)and the Campus Environmental and Sustainability Team (CEST). Supervise student interns, volunteers and temporary staff as well as manage student educational projects.
- Plan, manage and coordinate existing educational outreach projects such as Wolf Pack N Give, WE Recycle, Move-In and other related events by setting goals and meeting deadlines and tracking budgets.
- Coordinate marketing schedules and outreach purchases with the Sustainability and Energy Management Office.
Waste Reduction and Recycling