All farms in Vermont will be impacted by environmental regulations around water quality. Join the discussion to find out how to work together as farmers and take the initiative to be proactive and be part of the solution.
Join us on January 8th at the Vergennes American Legion at 6:30 pm to:
- Hear from fellow farmers about how they have dealt with water quality on their farms and the value they have gotten from their efforts
- Hear from fellow farmers and the Secretary of Agriculture, Chuck Ross and DEC Commissioner, David Mears about what the state is doing to help farmers meet existing and new water quality standards affecting farms of all sizes in our state
- Have your voice heard…join CVFC members and other farmers as we give input to state agency leaders about what framers are doing to protect water quality and how new and eixisting regulations will impact your farming operation
- Learn about the CHAMPLAIN VALLEY FARMER COALITION, its vision and why you might want to join
- Enjoy a social hour with h’orderves and a cash bar to catch up with farmers from around the Champlain Valley…it’s been a busy field season, so come enjoy some ‘chat time’ with your neighbors
CVFC Annual Meeting
January 8, 2014 | 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Vergennes American Legion
6:00 – 6:30
CVFC ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
6:30 – 7:00
Cash Bar & H’orderves: catch up with friends & neighbors after a busy field season
Travel home or stick around for some more social time!!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (802) 388-4969