You are currently browsing the daily archive for August 29, 2006.
With the return of the students comes the return of our regular Dr Is In schedule.
The Dr Is in Program offers faculty one-on-one help in using instructional technologies in their teaching. Activities that faculty receive help with include:
– preparing WebCT course content,
– working with course blogs,
– scanning and editing images,
– creating and editing websites,
– building image collections,
– learning about new applications like wikis or podcasts,
– using supported software like EndNote, Office programs, etc.
Our “doctors” are instructional technology professionals from Academic Computing, Media Services, and the Center for Teaching & Learning. You can see who is available, when, on our schedule.
To ask a question or set up an appointment, send e-mail to email@example.com or stop by the CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library, during our open hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00-3:00.