The Gang

Well this is the Hunt gang. When I say Gang, I really mean it. This group of students, all first-years living in the Back Five on Trinity Campus, has been linked together since we all moved in. This was the first group of students that I ever met and I am so happy I got the chance to meet them all. We hang out together, go to dinner together, and help each other with homework when the help is needed. Whenever there is a little problem between a couple of friends, it blows over after a couple of minutes because we know and trust each other so well that it is never thought about for too long. I am so happy that I came to UVM because I got the chance to meet great people like those in the picture. I have made friends that I am going to be keeping for a lifetime and I am so excited about that. Also, all the teachers and students on the rest of campus are just as great. I have never had a problem with anyone here ay UVM and I have a feeling that it is going to be just like that for the remainder of the three years I am here at the University of Vermont.