Friends are worth a million words.

Friends are worth a million words, just like a picture. An experince by oneself can be a lot of fun, but with a friend,it can be life transforming. Have every experience possible at UVM with as many new students and teachers as possible. While I have been here at UVM, all the experinces I have had would have been a different, and less fufilling time spent if I had done it alone. I have made so many new friends that it is unbelievable. I did not think that I was going to be able to meet new people, being shy is a little bit of a problem that I am trying to overcome at the moment. But, since I have come here to the University of Vermont, I have found it very easy to meet new people and make the new friends that I will hopefully keep for a life time. With these new life time friends, I have had many new experinces, all which have been exciting and a learning time, that I will remember for the rest of my life. I am never going to forget a single moment while I am here at UVM, because the experiences that I am having now with all these new people, are shaping the person that I am going to be in the future.

You future starts the day you move into UVM as a freshman, and doesn’t end until you have reached all the goals that you wish to reach as an adult! I have learned a lot since I have come to UVM. When I first came here to UVM, I knew that I was going to need a job if I was going to hang out with friends off-campus. I had a problem finding a job my first couple of weeks here at school, and I was about to give up hope when my best friend Audri, the girl in the picture with me, said to keep trying to find a job. I listened to her and din’t stop until I reached my goal of finding a one. Now I have a job here in Burlington and am able to go out with my friends whenever we want to. If it wasn’t for Audri, I would have given up on one of my goals, which would not have been good. But, my new friend came to my rescue, proving that UVM is a great place to find friends that care and to reach for every goal you might have.

-Heather