Wow, have we met some smart, curious and motivated students the last few days! Many students have told us they want good jobs or grad programs after graduation, but weren’t sure how to start. Well, here’s some good news. UVM has created a roadmap: the 4-Year Plan for Career Success.
These 4 documents, one for each year of a traditional baccalaureate degree, will give you concrete steps to help in your career and professional development. By working your Plan, you can:
- Understand and build on your aptitudes and abilities,
- Explore your career interests,
- Make connections and build enduring relationships,
- Get relevant experience,
- Develop career goals and skills, and
- Obtain a challenging and rewarding job or graduate or professional school admission.
Want to talk about it? Starting Sept 9, you can stop by the new Career + Experience Hub in the Davis Center, room 100, Mondays-Thursdays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Fridays: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Watch next week’s blog for more information on the Hub!