- By attending a workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to receive information from a trained Career Peer Mentor who will pay close attention to your needs and help you find the answers to your career related questions.
- Do you know what a tagline is for a LinkedIn profile and why it’s important? Should you use an objective statement on your resume? Or do you know the best strategies on how to find internships or how to get started on your 4 Year Plan? If you don’t have the answers to at least one of the questions above, then you should attend one of our weekly workshops in the Career + Experience Hub, Davis Center.
- You’re going to pass through the Davis Center anyways, and you can pick up a yummy Feelgood sandwich either before or afterward.
- You’ll start the year off right by taking the time to reflect on your career journey, and to top it off, you’ll receive a FREE Career Center water bottle!
Here are the topics, days and times:
- LinkedIn Mondays- Mondays (11am-2pm)
- Resume Basics: Mondays & Thursdays (4:15pm-5pm)
- Internships 101: Tuesdays (4:15pm-5pm)
- 4 Year Plan for Career Success: Wednesdays (12:15pm-1pm)