An Actual Spring-like Break

Well I thought I’d never see the day but the temperature here is climbing to high 40s and low 50s, just in time for spring break!

Despite the relaxation associated with spring break I’ve been doing the opposite, working a lot of hours to earn more money! I’ve also had some time to think, and panic, about what the future holds for me.

I was laying awake the other night when I was compelled to look at the calendar in my phone. Only about 11 more weeks until my junior year draws to an end. OH GOD. I’ll be a senior soon, in full panic mode, searching for a job and hoping to find a career in a sea of other graduates scrambling for employment.

I am still exploring the nursing option but as always my decisions are governed by finances and I wonder if I can afford to be in the accelerated program. Since the course load is so high there is no chance of holding a job during that time because all I’ll be doing is studying.

I don’t know.

And that’s the worst of it. Not knowing. But everyone, at some point, will feel this way. I’d be worried if I wasn’t panicking at the end of my junior year!