The Sun? Totally Forgot What That Looked Like

Today is wonderful day because the sun has finally shown its face. I can already catch a glimpse of the spring. Oh yes, spring. I’m so excited. Finally I’ll be able to walk out of my house in a cardigan or t shirt instead of 10 pounds of winter gear.

The spring semester is very interesting. The light at the end of the tunnel is called summer; as opposed to fall where the “light” at the end of the tunnel is winter recess. Not that comforting. BUT SPRING! The semester draws an end in the light of the sun, calm breezes and the promise of a relaxing summer without any school work. Ok so you have to work to pay rent over the summer BUT when you get done with work you don’t have to worry about homework, studying or looming tests. It’s tricky though, in the spring you’d rather abandon your classes and take a stroll to the water front or just stay out and enjoy the weather…..what to do, what to do….

Come on people you’re paying for these classes, warm weather will always be around but your college career only lasts so long. It’s coming down to the wire for me and I can see how every day is numbered so it’s important to remember that you’re paying thousands of dollars to take these classes that could change your life.