MIDTERMS..ew

Midterms are ┬ácoming up and I have to say I’m not sure how I feel about it. The only class I dread is Geology, because I heard the tests are really hard. But enough about exams. What I’m really looking forward to is alternative spring break. I’m going to Los Angeles California!!!!!!!!!! I’m really excited, I’ve never been so far west and it’s going to be amazing. We’re volunteering on a bunch of farms so I get to be out in the beautiful California sun and be making a difference.

Another thing I’m looking forward to is the weather finally warming up. I’m sick of the cold and the darkness, definetly living in the wrong state for that. I can never stress the importance of a good jacket, rainboots and fuzzy hats. Oh! Another thing, tis the season for colds. Everyone has been getting sick all around me. Thought I would get away this time. Nope. It’s not too bad but getting enough sleep is the absolute best thing you can do. There’s a lot to look forward to and it’s looking like a great semester!!