Sophomore Year

Its the second week of school and it already feels like I’ve been here for over a month. It’s strange how it can never feel like you truly leave. Winter break was fun, even though I just worked the whole time ;) Each new semester seems to bring about new challenges to face and obstacles to overcome. For me, I’ve been searching for a job in good old B’town.  It’s definetly not what I thought it would be like. One thing I’ve learned to take in stride is rejection.It’s a tough pill to swallow when you keep getting turned down. However, I have not given up hope and feel that a job will come when I’m least expecting it….hopefully.  Perseverance is my new motto for this year and I’m trying to not sweat the small stuff….because its all small stuff :)

School work isn’t too shabby this year. The only class I’m worried about is my Geology  lab. I’m not really big on science, more of a dreamer and a romantic. It is a distribution requirement so I HAVE to take it but I’m sure everything will turn out ok!