Feels a Bit Chilly

It’s getting closer to winter and all I want to do is hold on to the beauty of fall. Granted, we’ve had a lot of rain for the past couple of weeks it’s nonetheless been very beautiful. One thing I learned to get this year: a rain jacket. It took my about 10 times to get rained on before I decided it would be a good investment. Rain boots are a must as well.

On another note….

I was walking through campus the other day and had a very profound feeling of being home. I looked at the red, orange and yellow leaves of the autumn trees and it just felt like I always belonged here. I have to say I can’t really imagine myself anywhere else but UVM. Everyone is so relaxed and friendly yet at the same time driven and dedicated. The other day I just sat against a tree and read, it was a beautiful day and I was glad to be outside. There are moments when my school work piles up, my classes get difficult or I have a test to study for but in the end its worth all the hard work because UVM is the most beautiful place I could spend my college years at. :D

One Comment (+add yours?)

1. John Clemms
    Oct 20, 2010 @ 18:23:31

nice blog!thank you for sharing..more power to you!