Two weeks left already?!

25 04 2011

I feel like I write about the same things around this time of year, but it’s that time of year where there are two weeks left in the semester and I can’t believe how fast the year has gone by.

Seriously. It’s the end of my junior year? I remember the end of my senior year of high school, and being completely overwhelmed by everything that was about to happen in my life. Going to college, living away from home, meeting new people, and everything that goes along with it. It feels so far away from where I am now, especially seeing all of the accepted students tours that are going on this month on campus. Now, I’m overwhelmed by a completely different set of things: going to London next semester, looking for a REAL job, figuring out what I want to do and where I want to be.

All things considered though, I’m definitely looking forward to this next set of concerns. Maybe concerns isn’t the right word – challenges is better. I like the idea of doing something real and starting to move into a new part of my life. Granted, I still have a year left of school but because I have friends that are graduating this year, the thought of what comes after school is looming over my thoughts.

But back to what is currently going on – with two weeks left, classes are winding down and final projects and exams are creeping up. I have a fairly easy end of the semester workload, so the next two weeks shouldn’t be horribly stressful. I’m looking forward to the end of the semester and taking a break from everything for a little while. I’ll be home for the summer, waitressing at a local restaurant  - Newick’s Lobster House –  and continuing to work for Health Promotions and beefing up my online portfolio/resume. Nice relaxing summer :)

Actions

Information